Practice postponed

9 Sep 2019 by Sean Trampe

Good morning,

It looks like we’re going to get rain this morning and potentially lightning as well. We don’t currently have a good contingency plan for 25 people in Murray in the event of a storm.

We are going to postpone practice until 4:00 this afternoon. Very sorry for the inconvenience!! Enjoy some extra rest, and see you this afternoon.

Comments 1